PLUM BROWN F/X™ is a Patina That is a Rich, Warm Brown, With a Hint of Mauve. Images Show PLUM BROWN F/X™ on Steel That Has Been Cleared With a Semi-Gloss SprayMax 2k®. The Patina Instantly Produces a Medium to Dark Brown Patina on Mild Steel Without Using Any Heat. Room Temp Application, as with All STEEL F/X® Patinas & Dyes. No Heating of the Patina and/or the Metal is Required! Re-Applying or Leaving in Contact With the Steel, Will Also Yield a Darker Combination of Brown & Mauve.
PLUM BROWN F/X™ is Also Great for Soft to Dramatic Darkening & Light/Dark Special Effects over COPPER F/X™ or Any of the Other Lighter-Toned STEEL F/X® Patinas.
Coverage is Approximately 220-240 Sq. Ft. Per Gallon.
- Spray On – Rinse – Done!
- Pre-Mixed ~ Ready to Use!
- SAFE ~ EASY ~ FAST ~ ODORLESS!
- Beautiful Results ~~ Guaranteed!
- No Heat, Flame, Electricity or Tanks Required!
- Very Low Acid Content! Some STEEL F/X® Patinas and the Metal Solvent Dyes & Alcohol Inks Have NO Acid!
- ALL PATINAS & DYES ARE AVAILABLE IN BULK (5 – 275 Gallon Containers) for Commercial or Heavy Users. Contact Bill for Information & Bulk/Volume Pricing.