JAPANESE BROWN is a Traditional Patina That Has Been Used for Centuries.
Instantly Produces a Medium to Dark, Translucent to Semi-Opaque, Brown Patina on Mild Steel Without Using Any Heat. Room Temp Application, as With All STEEL F/X® Patinas & Dyes, No Heating of the Patina and/or the Metal is Required!
JAPANESE BROWN is Also Great for Dramatic Darkening & Light/Dark Special Effects over COPPER F/X™
Coverage is Approximately 230-260 Sq. Ft. Per Gallon.
- Spray On – Rinse – Done!
- Pre-Mixed ~ Ready to Use!
- SAFE ~ EASY ~ FAST ~ ODORLESS!
- Beautiful Results ~~ Guaranteed!
- No Heat, Flame, Electricity or Tanks Required!
- Very Low Acid Content! (Less Than 1%). Some STEEL F/X® Patinas and the Metal Solvent Dyes & Alcohol Inks Contain NO Acid At All!
- ALL PATINAS & DYES ARE AVAILABLE IN BULK (5 – 275 Gallon Containers) for Commercial Users. Contact Bill for Information & Pricing.