COPPER F/X™ is Instant Bright Copper Plating Solution for Bare Steel. COPPER F/X™ Patina for Steel is Not a Paint and has No Pigments, but Does Contain Pure Copper (Cu). COPPER F/X™ Patina for Steel Works by Chemical Reaction With the Iron & Carbon Content in the Steel, Steel Alloy or Iron…Even Cast Iron. Can Be Used Alone For a Bright Copper Plating, and is Commonly Used as a Base for Additional Coloring With the Other Steel Patinas or Dyes. Will Not Work on Stainless Steel.
ALL of the Other STEEL F/X® Patinas For Steel Will Work on Clean, Bare Steel, With or Without the Need for COPPER F/X™, Although Most Metal Artists Start Their Project with COPPER F/X™, Then Add Other Patinas or Metal Dyes For a Layered, Multi-Color Effect.
Now Available in 1 Quart Concentrate* to Make 1 Gallon & Save Shipping Costs.
Mix with 3 Quarts of Distilled Water For Best Results. 1 Quart of COPPER F/X™ Concentrate Will Yield 1 Gallon of Ready-To-Use Patina.
Coverage is Approximately 220-240 Sq. Ft. Per Gallon.
You Can Copper-Plate Approximately 50-60 – 36″ X 18″ Steel Art Pieces With 1-Gallon of COPPER F/X™
- Spray On – Rinse – Done!
- Pre-Mixed ~ Ready to Use!
- SAFE ~ EASY ~ FAST ~ ODORLESS!
- Beautiful Results ~~ Guaranteed!
- No Heat, Flame, Electricity or Tanks Required!
- Very Low Acid Content! Some STEEL F/X® Patinas and the Metal Solvent Dyes & COLOR-WASH™ Stains Have NO Acid!
- ALL PATINAS & DYES ARE AVAILABLE IN BULK (5-275 Gallon Containers) for Heavy Commercial Users. Contact Bill for Information, Lead-Times & Pricing.